Monday, September 30, 2013

Some Reminders!

Hello ladies! We do not have MOPS this week but there are a couple other things I need to remind you of!
 
First, we have our very first MOPS worship service this Wednesday morning from 9:15-9:45am. This is very informal - kids will stay in the room with us (we'll provide colouring materials), we'll participate in some worship music courtesy of our very own Erin Lowe and hear a short encouraging message from Pastor Dave.
 
Secondly, the next MOPS (Oct. 10) is CROCKTOBER!! This means we all bring our crockpots and we go home with a free, fully assembled meal! But before then, I'm looking for any and all of your fabulous crockpot recipes to include in our hand-out. I'll be printing out all the previous years' recipes as normal but I'd love to have a bunch of new ones. Please email them to me asap but before Tues. Oct. 8.
 
Thank you!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment