Monday, November 18, 2013

MOPS Fundraiser

Hi Ladies, just wanting to share the link for our fundraiser with 'Everyday Style'. In case you weren't at MOPS this morning, this is an opportunity to raise money for MOPS to help with costs. If you can help out that would be great! We get 30% of the sales so any little bit helps. You can call me or email me your orders and I will arrange to pick up a cheque from you. If you'd prefer a catalogue over looking online just let me know and I will get one to you. Share the site with your family and friends and the top seller will get a prize!

 - deadline for orders is November 28th which is our next MOPS gathering
- if you place an order over $25 make sure you look at the 'bonus buys' and any purchase over $50 you can receive a half price item.
- I purchased a number of things including various dishes and spices and they were all great buys!


Thanks in advance,
Karla Fleming

No comments:

Post a Comment